14 years ago this week on the CHINOOK list
CHINOOK archives – January 1999, week 2
Table of contents:
- “SET CHINOOK NOMAIL”
- “The Vancouver Chinook” note
- (fwd) File: “LISTSERV REFCARD” (fwd)
- (More on) SET CHINOOK NOMAIL, SET SALISHAN NOMAIL
- Addendum: Kitsilano/Kahtsahlano
- Assistance Please (3 messages)
- BTW, it’s Edwards, not Edward, in that last message! 🙂
- Cash, Gwen. I Like British Columbia. New York: MacMillan, 1948. , (fwd)
- Edward, Wm. Seymour. “In To the Yukon.” Cincinnati: Robert , Clarke, 1905.
- Grand Ronde spellings and others for CJ (6 messages)
- Grand Ronde spellings and others for CJ -Reply (2 messages)
- Jargon Usage (2 messages)
- Jewitt etc (7 messages)
- Jewitt, John Rodgers. “Narrative of the Adventures and Sufferings , of John R. Jewitt, Only Survivor of the Ship Boston, During a , Captivity of Nearly Three Years among the Savages of Nootka Sound.” Fairfield, WA: Ye Galleon, 1967.
- klootchman (2 messages)
- Nehalem Tillamook Tales
- Place Names (2 messages)
- Rare book archive asks assistance: What’s best old CJ dictionary? (4 messages)
- Rare book archive asks assistance: What’s best old CJ dictionary? (fwd)
- Russian influence on NW languages
- Russian sources?